PARAMUS PUBLIC SCHOOLS DISTRICT REGISTRATION
District Registration Tutorial
Paramus Public Schools is currently accepting registrations for the 2023-2024 school year for students in Kindergarten-12th grade.
|Early Childhood Center Registration
||Kindergarten-12th Grade Registration
|If you are seeking registration for the Early Childhood Center as a tuition student, please go to the Early Childhood Center website.
All incoming Kindergarten students must be five (5) years old on or before October 1st.According to the Paramus Board of Education Residency Policy, all families/students must show proof of residence by submitting the appropriate forms. Upon completion of the online registration, you will be contacted by your child(ren) school with further details. No in-person office appointment is necessary.
- Before logging out of Genesis, click on the review and submit button to submit all uploaded documents
- If you do not have the required documents, registration cannot be completed and your child(ren) will not be registered until the required documents are received
- If you are living with someone and you are not an owner or a tenant on the lease, email us and we will provide you with the appropriate steps for registration
Do Not Register Online if:
- You have a change of address
- You need to re-enter your child(ren) in the Paramus School District
The following forms are in the Genesis Parent Portal:
- Form 100 Standard Residency Form
- Form 101 Owner/Landlord Affidavit-(Renting)
- Form 102 Resident Tenant Affidavit-(Living with someone)
- Health Forms Kindergarten-4th Grade
- Health Forms 5th-8th Grade
- Health Forms 9th-12th Grade
- Home Language Survey
If you have any questions, please email District Registration: firstname.lastname@example.org